Hello my egyptian friends,
I would ask all who live in Egypt, and love this country to participate in this competition. I beg everyone to join, all those who have a talent in drawing, graffiti or in creating as design for a T-shirt or even those who have a crazy idea for a shirt. We would love to find a T-shirt, which expresses the feelings and the impulse of the young people, who live in Egypt. Show how your heart of your country beats or feels through you. We want to send this impulse throughout the world. Show your thoughts, through this T-shirt, faith, hope, the present, future, love, courage, but as well critical political issues. Express your feelings. You are a heartbeat of this world. Feel it and live this! I think such a T-shirt is a very good way to avow yourself to your opnion. Become a voice of Egypt. Insh’Allah. I am already so happy, that those who have the courage will join to this project. God bless you and your work!
To your Information:
- The project ends, the 21 of february 2013.
- Time and place will be announced.
- For those who are not able to come to Kairo, we would like you to hand in your work the 15/february/2013. We will then give you the exact adress. If you want to participate in this contest, please contact us via Facebook.
- All those who can come, please register/ write in yourself 4 weeks before the expiration of the deadline. This is very important and necessary for the organisation of place etc.
- Please write your personal story, which brought you to the design of your Shirt.
- We want to give to charity of 2 €, for a social project in Egypt, from the proceed of each sold Tshirt.
This project has to fullfill a very important mission. It is now up to you to bring this vision to a success. I beg everyone, who come to hear of this project and want, to pray together and to beg Allah that we will have a great success. I thank all of my friends in Egypt for your support and your great encouragement. Without you this would not have been possible to realise. And I thank all of the students of the Academy of Arts in Kairo for getting the ball rolling. Thank you so much. You became a part of this vision.
God bless you and your work. In deep solidarity
Your Baraq – Team!